Platinum Membership is an exclusive program designed to support the unique needs and demands of the veteran imaging professional. Platinum members enjoy top-level priority and personalized support that only our professional staff can deliver. These benefits include repair discounts with two-day turnaround, priority access to Repair Coverage Loans and Equipment Evaluation Loans, on-site support at select events and shows, and much more. Please see below for full details.
Membership is available to individuals (self-employed or employed with a professional imaging company) who play a direct role in the creation of moving or still images on a full-time basis. Applicants must meet Canon equipment requirements to enroll. The fee for CPS Platinum membership is $300 annually.
Who Qualifies for Platinum Membership?
Platinum Membership Benefits:
- New Member Welcome Kit: Welcome Letter, Exclusive CPS Platinum Gift, CPS Member Card, 2 CPS Pro Straps, 2 Rear Lens Caps, and 2 Camera Body Caps (contents subject to change)
- Priority access (over Gold members) to Equipment Evaluation Loans (Try Before You Buy Program)*
- Expedited 2 business day service turnaround** on CPS Platinum Repair List products
- 30% discount on repairs on CPS Platinum Repair List products on up to 15 items per membership term
- Repair Coverage Loans***
- Free shipping both ways on CPS Platinum Repair List products sent in for service
- Complimentary Product Maintenance Service**** on up to 10 Pieces per membership term
- Onsite event and show support, as listed on the events calendar
- 24/7 CPS Support Hotline (domestic and international)*****
- Discounted admission to select Canon Live Learning seminars and workshops
More About CPS Platinum Membership
- * Platinum members are allowed to evaluate each item twice for the lifetime of the product.
- ** See Platinum (or Gold) Repair Service Term and Conditions for service turnaround details.
- *** Based on availability, Repair Coverage Loans can be requested once your items have been received by our service facility. See Repair Turnaround Time under PLATINUM LEVEL REPAIR SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for more details.
- **** 11-Point EF Lens Maintenance Service and/or 18-point Digital SLR Maintenance Service
- ***** Excluding Canon USA observed holidays and periods where unavailability is due to circumstances beyond Canon USA's control.