Cinema Membership is an exclusive program designed to support the unique needs and demands of the cinema-focused professional. Cinema members enjoy top-level priority and personalized support that only our professional staff can deliver. These benefits include repair discounts with Next Business Day service on DSLR & EF Lenses, 2 Business Day turnaround on Cinema products, priority access to Repair Coverage Loans and Equipment Evaluation Loans including Cinema products, on-site support at select events and shows, and much more. Please see below for full details.
Membership is available to individuals (self-employed or employed with a professional imaging company) who play a direct role in the creation of moving or still images on a full-time basis. Applicants must meet Canon equipment requirements to enroll. The fee for CPS Cinema membership is $1,000 annually.
Who Qualifies for Cinema Membership?
Cinema Membership Benefits:
- New Member Welcome Kit: Welcome Letter, Exclusive CPS Cinema Gift, CPS Member Card (contents subject to change)
- Exclusive access to Equipment Evaluation Loans of Cinema Products*
- Priority access (over Gold members) to Equipment Evaluation Loans (Try Before You Buy Program)*
- Expedited Next Business Day Service Turnaround Time** on DSLR and EF Lenses listed on the CPS Cinema Repair List
- 30% discount on repairs and Cinema product maintenance for products listed on the CPS Cinema Repair List up to 20 items per membership term
- Complimentary DSLR and EF Lens Canon Maintenance Service*** on up to 10 items per membership term
- Repair Coverage Loans****
- Free shipping both ways for products listed on the CPS Cinema Repair List sent in for service
- Onsite event and show support, as listed on the events calendar
- 24/7 CPS Support Hotline (domestic and international)*****
- Discounted admission to select Canon Live Learning seminars and workshops
More About CPS Cinema Membership
- * Cinema members are allowed to evaluate un-owned Cinema Products as indicated with an “*” on the Cinema Evaluation List once and all other un-owned products listed twice for the lifetime of the product.
- ** See Cinema Repair Service Term and Conditions for service turnaround details.
- *** 11-Point EF Lens Maintenance Service and/ or 18-point Digital SLR Maintenance Service
- **** Based on availability, Repair Coverage Loans can be requested once your items have been received by our service facility. See Repair Turnaround Time under CINEMA LEVEL REPAIR SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for more details.
- ***** Excluding Canon USA observed holidays and periods where unavailability is due to circumstances beyond Canon USA's control.